POWER-UP-6

Feel The Power

488€

Buy
power-up-6

NOW every GCC delivered with packages will be purchased off the exchanges by The GCC Group to boost turnover!
Be better with the new features that the POWER-UP packages give you. In response to the huge interest in training and coaching packages, we have prepared an exceptional offer. Now, you have the opportunity to access the best trainers and specialists working in the GCC team headed by the CEO Jan M. Pasboel. The package will give you an e-voucher that will allow you to participate in live training by our experts. Our unique training program will include the following: sales training, product training, 3D printing training, cryptocurrency training, blockchain training.

During monthly on-line sessions your knowledge will increase, which will allow you to earn more. Make your decision now and be the best!

PACKAGE CONTENTS:

  • Half-year subscription, access to 6 professional on-line trainings live!

PROMOTION! A CHOICE TO RECEIVE FREE e-VOUCHER FOR UP TO 70 000 GCC
+ up to 7 000 GCC/94 PCV for selling party!*
Gift Certificates CANNOT be used for purchasing of promotional packages.
*Coins calculated at the daily average exchange rate available in the day of recieving payment for the package as equivalent of 200 USD for buyer and 20 USD for selling party. 10% of coins realized with the help of a e-voucher will be processed after 14 days from payment day. The remaining 90% of the coins realized with the e-voucher will be escrowed until 31/12/2018