POWER-UP-12

Feel The Power

888€

Buy
power-up-12

Now, promo coins delivered with every package will be purchased off the exchanges by TheGCCGroup to boost turnover!
Be better with the new features that the POWER-UP packages give you. In response to the huge interest in training and coaching packages, we have prepared an exceptional offer. Now, you have the opportunity to access the best trainers and specialists working in the GCC team headed by the CEO Jan M. Pasboel. The package will give you an e-voucher that will allow you to participate in live training by our experts. Our unique training program will include the following: sales training, product training, 3D printing training, cryptocurrency training, blockchain training.

During monthly on-line sessions your knowledge will increase, which will allow you to earn more. Make your decision now and be the best!

PACKAGE CONTENTS:

  • One year subscription, access to 12 professional on-line trainings live!

PROMOTION! A CHOICE TO RECEIVE FREE e-VOUCHER FOR UP TO 140 000 GCC
+ up to 14 000 GCC/188 PCV for selling party!*
Gift Certificates CAN NOT be used for purchase of promotion packages.
*Coins calculated at the daily average exchange rate available in the day of recieving payment for the package as equivalent of 400 USD for buyer and 40 USD for selling party. 10% of coins realized with the help of a e-voucher will be processed after 14 days from payment day. The remaining 90% of the coins realized with the e-voucher will be escrowed until 31/12/2018